LAP SWIM STARTS SATURDAY, MAY 15!
Lane sharing is happening, find a buddy now! There will be two slots available for each lane. Single swimmers in lanes will only occur if there is lack of demand for pool use. Come try out the pool after 9am if you'd like to swim in a lane by yourself.
From May 15 - June 4, lap swim is available everyday from 6am - 12pm.
- Sign up is required! Please update SignUp Genius with any changes in your swim schedule.
- Adults only (18 years of age or older).
- Schedule of available weekend times will change when water polo season gets underway. Please watch for updates!
- Each swim slot is 45 minutes - you may sign up for ONE slot maximum per day.
- We are asking that family members from the same household please share a lane, please use one slot for each family member.
- 5/15 - 5/23 (sign up opens 5/9 at 5:30pm): sign up HERE!
- 5/24 - 5/30 (sign up opens 5/23 at 5:30pm): sign up HERE!
- 5/31 - 6/6 (sign up opens 5/30 at 5:30pm): sign up HERE!
From June 5 - August 14, lap swim available everyday from 6am - 10am.
Here is what you need to know:
- When you arrive at pool, please enter through pool gate (not locker room) and check in with lifeguard on pool deck.
- Your temperature will NOT be taken by staff this year, please do not come to the pool if you feel unwell in any way.
- Please continue to practice safe social distancing.
- Swimmers must bring their own towels, sunscreen and goggles.
- Kickboards and leg buoys will be available to use. Swimmers must rinse them before and after using provided sanitizer.
- Locker room will be available to use for changing and showering.
- Masks will continue to be required in all buildings, including the locker room.
- Bathrooms will be available (shoes are required).
If you have any questions regarding sign up, please reach out to Holly Utter. For lap swim protocol questions, reach out to Pool Directors Courtney Mooney or Linda Robinet at email@example.com.