Lane sharing is happening, find a buddy now! There will be two slots available for each lane. Single swimmers in lanes will only occur if there is lack of demand for pool use. Come try out the pool after 9am if you'd like to swim in a lane by yourself.
Join in! Here are the details:
- Sign up is required! Please update the SignUp Genius with any changes in your swim schedule.
- Adults only (18 years of age or older).
- Schedule of available weekend times will change when water polo season gets underway. Please watch for updates!
- You may sign up for ONE slot maximum per day.
- We are asking that family members from the same household please share a lane, please use one slot for each family member.
Lap Swim Times:
Beginning August 14th, weekend lap swim will be 7am - noon and weekday lap swim will be 6 am - noon.
- When you arrive at pool, please enter through pool gate (not locker room) and check in with lifeguard on pool deck.
- Your temperature will NOT be taken by staff this year, please do not come to the pool if you feel unwell in any way.
- Please continue to practice safe social distancing.
- Kickboards and leg buoys will be available to use.
- Locker room will be available to use for changing and showering.
If you have any questions regarding sign up, please reach out to Holly Utter. For lap swim protocol questions, reach out to Pool Directors Courtney Mooney or Linda Robinet at firstname.lastname@example.org.