CAMPS & DRILLSWe offer a variety of men's and women's tennis instruction programs beginning in late May. To sign up, please click the link above!
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- All players must abide by the RFTC Dress Code (white attire) and Code of Conduct - these drills are intended for RFTC members and privilege holders. Non-members will be permitted at John Morldige’s discretion.
- You must register at www.active.com before arriving for class - if you have any questions you can contact Dara (email@example.com).
- Registration will open up a week at a time on Friday at 6pm for the following week.
- Class size is limited and registration for each session will close 48 hours before class.
- NO REFUNDS - once you register, the spot is yours. You can give it to a friend, but we will not be issuing refunds unless we cancel for weather.
- Update your email address when you register on Active - we will use this email if we need to reach you about scheduling/cancellations. Emails will be sent out through the Active system.
- Please only come to drills at the appropriate level - if you have questions about levels, please contact Dara.
Questions? Reach out to Dara Keidan!